Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Embroidered Pillowcase Designs

Pillowcase designs from Coat's & Clark, Herrschner's and Bucilla. Click on the pictures to go to the patent drawings.


This one would have a crocheted skirt. I don't like that so I stitch a ruffle and cover the seam with tiny bias tape.


This scallop shows embroidery on the inside of the bottom edge (lower right illustration). I buy king size cases and cut the hem off. Mark the scallop on the inside of the case then sew one edge of bias tape to the marked line. Then trim the scallop aand fold the tape to the front and stitch down.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    These are SO cute. My daughter and I have just rediscovered embroidery and LOVE it. We are looking for fun projects and these look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mamagolden4:12 PM

    These are great. I have been looking for the crochet instructions for one similiar to the one you have redone. Would you know where I might find them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.