Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not Your Ordinary T-Shirt

From the fabulous Online Feature Library of Threads magazine. Fellow Oregonian Marcie Tilton wrote Not Your Ordinary T-Shirt; Customize a regular pattern for an elegant knit basic you'll sew again and again. Advice on fabrics, finishes and shaping.
Marcie offers Where Did You Get That T-Shirt CD-Rom on her website that covers this topic in depth.
This article was published in the first Threads magazine I purchased and I've been hooked since. Try the magazine, visit the Threads website. You'll be sure to learn something that will improve your sewing techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:16 PM

    I had looked at this site before, but forgotten about it. I'm going to go give it another look. Thanks for the reminder.
    I'm so glad you're back, Meggiecat!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.