Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Matrimonial Primer

This little book would make a good gift for each place at a reception. It's illustrated, has funny and true advice for men and women and would be a good conversation starter for strangers seated at the same table.
The Matrimonial Primer is available at the Internet Archive and is downloadable as .pdfs. I think using the black and white version would make it easier to clean up the pages and then print it on some rich, creamy paper. Binding method depends on budget.
I'm almost done posting about the "home made wedding project".

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I am working on a project and this is absolutely full of ideas that I have been searching for. I have become addicted to your site! It is my best resource and the one I check out first. Many thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    Thanks for your kind words. I rarely know if something I've posted has been useful to anyone other than myself. Would love to hear about your project.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.