Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Project ideas from ariadne at Home magazine

Lots of projects from Dutch magazine ariadne at Home. Most with PDF pattern downloads. Sewing, decor, felt baby shoes, papercrafts and more. There was one idea for embellishing an Ikea tablecloth with teacup pictures using t-shirt transfer paper and then stitching around the design. I couldn't help but think that some of the images from the earthenware collection I recently mentioned would work great.
Scroll through the collection, click on a project you like, then click "Lees Verder" on the page that comes up. The PDF links are often at the bottom of the project page. Have fun.


3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled over here from whipup. I'm an obsessive link collector, and you are my new hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have the best stuff to post, meggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Hello, my name is Bernadette and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I was just wondering if you could get me in touch with someone in your company whom would be interested in about 100 Ariadne Magazines dating back to the early 1900's.I'm a nurse and my parents are Dutch. I still speak, read and write the language. An old dutch lady gave me her Ariadne magazine collection just weeks before she passed away. They are tied in 12 mag bundles dating back to 1917, I think. Could they be worth anything! Please contact me on my email address: bernadette61@hotmail.com
    Yours gratefully, Bernadette Bognar

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.