Monday, September 01, 2008

Free Patterns and Tutorials for Baby Clothes

Google brings many visitors to meggiecat searching for free baby clothes patterns.
Amber Dusick's Make Baby Stuff.com offers a treasure trove of ideas for making clothing, toys and accessories. The entire site is interesting and I encourage you to investigate. One of my favorites is about dyeing baby clothes. No more boring pastels. There is also the Make Baby Stuff crafts blog. Want to make fairy wings? Check out the blog. Amber's "About" page is titled
How I Became a Craft at Home Mama...and quit my day job!
I'm constantly in awe of the quality of content and work that is freely shared in our crafting community.

Found via Poppytalk, one of my favorite blogs. I've been reading her for a long time because she is interested in all things design. This blog is always evolving and she is now offering some free printables here.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 AM

    nice blog!! Baby Clothing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clothing for young babies should be made from natural fibres such as cotton. Babies cannot regulate their body temperature very well, so layers of clothing are best and hats are useful in cool weather.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.